Are you a local provider?
Here are leads we've recently received in your area:
November 24 - Tacoma, Washington
“Full mold inspection”
September 11 - Tacoma, Washington
“Mold inspection and removal if mold is found.”
August 13 - Tacoma, Washington
“Mold testing and air quality due to mold”
April 17 - Tacoma, Washington
April 8 - Tacoma, Washington
August 9 - Tacoma, Washington
“mold inspection in carpet.”
April 30 - Tacoma, Washington
“We are needing some tests done in our crawl space. We had a hotwater line leak under the kitchen, causing alot of moisture, which in turn caused mildew and possible mold. the leak has been fixed but we would like to know the extent of the damage caused by that much steam on our insulation and floors.”
April 17 - Tacoma, Washington
“im suspecting mold or water damage in my basement(which is my room) every nite i go to sleep i wake up with either runny nose or soar throat that evenbtually goes away once i start my day out of the basement. i would like to get my home checked and cleansed.”
March 19 - Tacoma, Washington
“Mold and air quality inspection of business office.”
February 11 - Tacoma, Washington
“I would like to have a mold inspection of one room of a house located in Parkland. I am overseas, but it is at the home that my daughter is living in. The phone number is an overseas number, so I would appreciate it if you could just email me with the information.”
Mold Inspection near Tacoma, Washington
|Services Offered:||Environix - Tacoma|
|Mold Removal & Remediation|
|Lead Testing & Inspection|
Historical Air Quality Data for Tacoma, Washington
|Data type||Trend sites||2000||2001||2002||2003||2004||2005||2006||2007||2008||2009||All sites active in 2009||2009 using all sites|
|AQI > 100
|AQI > 100†||10||17||12||13||10||4||6||10||9||7||8||120||14|
|* Number of days with Air Quality Index values greater than 100 at trend sites: PM2.5 only
† Number of days with Air Quality Index values greater than 100 at trend sites
R Turner Home Inspections
Tacoma, WA 98402
Puget Sound Home Inspections
PO Box 112211
Tacoma, WA 98411
PO Box 97065
Tacoma, WA 98497
USA Home & Past Inspection
Tacoma, WA 98407
R T W Environmental Services
P.O. BOX 9578
Tacoma, WA 98409
Adept Environmental Services
P.O. BOX 378
Tacoma, WA 98401
P R H Prsnality Humn Relations
917 1/2 N 2nd St
Tacoma, WA 98403
2204 E 35th St
Tacoma, WA 98404
Abode Specialist Inspection
4408 Browns Point Blvd NE
Tacoma, WA 98422
Example of Inspection Report in Tacoma, WA
Date of Inspection: April 20th, 2011
- Dryer duct disconnected.
- Heavy staining on ceiling.
- Attic access hatch located in this area.
- Laundry room located adjacent to kitchen.
- No kitchen range exhaust hood could be identified.
- No increased moisture content was noted in the stained areas.
- Infra-red inspection with FLIR revealed significant temperature differentials associated with the stained areas.
- RH: 67.6% Temp: 61.5F CO2 = 945ppm CO = 0ppm
- Missing insulation, excess humidity, and cooking grease has caused condensation and grease-staining to the affected areas. These areas do not correspond to any moisture intrusion issues and are unlikely to be a site for significant mold growth. Stains should be cleaned with an appropriate household degreaser and repainted as needed.
- The dryer duct should be repaired in a durable manner to exhaust all humidity directly to the exterior.
- Insulation is missing in areas associated with heavy staining.
- No obvious roof leaks noted above the affected area.
- Several areas of bare sheetrock were observed.
- No significant visible water staining or damage was noted on the top side of the affected areas of sheetrock.
- Install additional insulation to a level of R-38. Insulation should provide consistent coverage, be installed in accordance with industry standards, and not block any of the installed attic ventilation.