Recent Inspection Report Involving HVAC Issues
Work #: 105039
- Home owners have requested an indoor air quality screening, due to allergy issues.
Furnace / HVAC
- The furnace is equipped with a fresh-air intake system that does not appear to be functioning properly.
- Hire licensed HVAC company to ensure the fresh-air intake is set properly to achieve the recommended number of air changes per hour.
- Homes must have special care taken to ensure appropriate ventilation, and prevent the buildup of humidity and other pollutants.
- Current standards recommend 0.35 to 0.7 air changes per hour, this may be attained by setting the fresh-air intake to run correctly.
- RH: 61.2% Temp: 63.2F CO2 = 480ppm CO = 0ppm
- RH: 57.9% Temp: 66.3F CO2 = 499ppm CO = 0ppm
- RH: 52.5% Temp: 67.6F CO2 = 472ppm CO = 0ppm