Case Studies - Inspection & Remediation Projects in Granite Falls
Our goal is to provide educational resources for our clients by publishing indoor environmental data for each of the cities we serve. Below you’ll find links to recent mold, lead, asbestos and indoor air quality projects we’ve completed in the Granite Falls area.
GRANITE FALLS INSPECTION REPORT:
REASON FOR INSPECTION:
- Client has been concerned about mold and indoor air quality issues due to some reoccurring mold growth and due to some roof leaks. Client requested an inspection to determine what areas of concern may be present.
SUMMARY OF CONCERNS
- Several roof leaks were noted (above kitchen nook and in attic above kitchen).
- Significant rodent droppings noted in lower attic space.
- Minor mold on basement walls due to poor ventilation and high relative humidity levels.
- Elevated moisture noted in the flooring in front of dishwasher. This is likely due to a leak either under the sink or the dishwasher drain line.
ANALYSIS OF YOUR RESULTS:
- Only molds that cannot grow indoors were found in the Basement sample. These were very minor and were likely the result of coming in on shoes or through ventilation. They will not flourish and grow on their own inside the home, and are not statistically relevant.
- No Amplification: No mold spores were measured at levels equal to or above the threshold, and do not indicate a site of probable mold amplification and growth. Please refer to the attached report for more detailed information.
Click on the links below to learn more about inspection and remediation in Granite Falls.