Seattle Shower Mold Inspection Reports
Below are recent inspections of shower mold issues we’ve performed in Seattle.
Project Type > Inspection & Remediation Report for Mold in a Shower
- Homeowners removed loose tile in basement shower and found mold growth.
- Loose tiles in shower were removed by homeowner revealing mold growth and rotting framing.
- Bathroom was the source of a previous sewage loss
- Glued-down tiles are coming loose.
- Mold growth was evident behind vinyl cove baseboards
- Bathroom has not been used in more than 6 months, and no areas of elevated moisture were noted
- Inspection with FLIR yeilded no suspicious temperature differentials
- RH: 0% Temp: 69.3F CO2 = 454ppm CO = 0ppm
- Remove all tile and damaged non-structural framing from shower.
- Remove all sheetrock up to 24″ height due to previous sewage contamination
- Remove all vinyl baseboard
- Remove vanity
- History of sewage contamination on common wall to bathroom
- Remove sheetrock to a level of 24″ height, due to previous sewage contamination