Case Studies - Inspection & Remediation Projects in Bellingham
Our goal is to provide educational resources for our clients by publishing indoor environmental data for each of the cities we serve. Below you’ll find links to recent mold, lead, asbestos and indoor air quality projects we’ve completed in the Bellingham area.
- Majority of sheetrock still in place.
- Excessive amounts of mold growth found along bottom 2-3 feet of sheetrock in living room.
- Visible mold growth found on exposed quik-crete floor in living room.
- Some evidence of mold growth found on base of walls in bedrooms.
- Tub still in place in bathroom. – Wet insulation is still located behind tub/shower surround.
- Visible water marks noted around ceiling HVAC vent in living room.
- Little to no mold growth noted on exposed wall sheathing where sheetrock had been removed.
Click on the links below to learn more about inspection and remediation in Bellingham.