Case Studies - Inspection & Remediation Projects in Ellensburg
Our goal is to provide educational resources for our clients by publishing indoor environmental data for each of the cities we serve. Below you’ll find links to recent mold, lead, asbestos and indoor air quality projects we’ve completed in the Ellensburg area.
BOTHELL INSPECTION REPORT:
Reason for inspection:
- Husband just had bone marrow transplant. Mold exposure could be fatal. Client requested a full inspection to ensure no problems exist.
Summary of concerns:
- Small plumbing leak is present in the crawlspace under kitchen / laundry area.
- No insulation in crawlspace.
- Minimal ventilation inside home.
Summary of recommendations:
- Recommend having a plumber make necessary repairs to plumbing under the home.
- Recommend installing insulation in the floor cavities of the crawlspace. This will increase the energy efficiency of the home.
- Recommend sealing and insulating HVAC ducts in crawlspace.
- Recommend upgrading ventilation fans in bathroom(s) to ensure an appropriate number of air changes occurs inside the home.
Click on the links below to learn more about inspection and remediation in Ellensburg.