Ghosting - What it is & How it's Caused
Project Report > Inspection for Ghosting Issues
Work #: 202008
- Staining noted on carpeting immediately adjacent to master tub, this may be secondary to leakage from the poorly caulked areas.
- Damaged paint and sheetrock around window is evidence of previous water intrusion.
- Exhaust fan located near shower.
- Assess window for potential of future leakage.
- Replace exhaust fan.
- Moderate surface growth noted on exterior wall in closet.
- 2 exhaust fans located in this area.
- Vinyl flooring near tub heavily stained.
- Caulking around tub shroud in poor condition.
- Heavy surface mold growth noted on exterior wall, furniture had likely been placed against the wall in this area.
- Major ghosting noted on walls and ceiling, this is symptomatic of a poorly insulated and humid home.
- Fireplace located in this area.
- Large crack in ceiling sheetrock near entrance to hallway, likely secondary to normal building settling.